Telecom Business and Operations Supports Systems (Telco-BOSS) Architect
Telco-BOSS Architect(s) will be working for client Telecom Operators in specific green field BOSS solution development, BOSS transformation projects, BOSS Data Consolidation and Migration programs, and will mainly be responsible for researching, designing, developing, and analyzing Telco related contemporary technologies and products, optionally customization design, implementation and testing of provided BOSS solutions, and assisting senior Telco-BOSS experts.
The successful candidate(s) will be:
- Analyzing information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new BOSS or modifications of existing systems.
- Analyzing telecom operators’ needs and BOSS software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Gathering information and requirements from client Telecom companies, developers, systems analysts, engineers and others on project status/limitations, proposals, and technical issues in system design and maintenance, and support senior Telco-BOSS experts.
- Coordinate installation of BOSS software to client Telecom companies, and guiding, leading and assuring solution integrity from analysis of requirements to design and development.
- Developing and designing BOSS solution related Test Scenario, Test Object List Documents, and automated test.
- Developing high-level and low-level design documentation such as; Software Requirements Specification, Solution Main Design Documentation, Infrastructure & Deployment Design Documentation, Data Transformation/Migration Documentation.
- Conducting analysis of technical requirements, functional solution design and green-field solution designs, add-on customization designs on existing commercial off the shelf products or partner products and modifying relevant BOSS systems.
The qualified applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Informations Systems, or Computer Engineering or similar degree, and possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Telecommunication industry having worked in green field BOSS development and/or transformation projects as a Telco Architect or IT professional, including 3 years of experience in BOSS analysis, design, development and testing with utilizing Ericsson BSCS 6.x, 7.x, RP1.2 and BSCS8.x, BSC- SiX, CBIO2.1 and ECS; Ericsson BSCS Cost-Control- Handler, BSCS MIH-Motivations and Incentives Handler, ECS dedicated accounts and accumulators; Ericsson EMA, Ericsson EDA1.x; Enterprise Java, htttp-SOAP, http-REST web services, HP QC, Rally, Git, Robot Framework, Jenkins, J- Meter, Selenium, Soap UI, Seagull, JIRA, Bugzilla; HP-UX, Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Debian) Windows; Virtualization and Containerization Experience as user: Linux KVM, Docker, VirtualBox, LCX/LXD; Oracle 10x and PL/SQL, MySQL; WSDL, XSD, XML, Open API Spec for REST, JSON Schema, JSON, Unix Bash Scripting. Strong technical skills and subject matter expertise in Telco-BOSS is required.
Regular traveling to various unanticipated client locations for on-site I.T. services in Washington State. No overnight travel required.