- Logical data model which can be implemented (physicalized) on any platform like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Based on TmForum SID Framework
- Strictly structured in terms of Foundation and Analysis layers
- Reduces cost of integration. Most operational systems are covered
- Easily customizable and extensible on both ends (source system side and analysis side)
- Supports in-depth analyses for most common business problems
- Can integrate with any source system
- Supports advance analysis such as segmentation, churn prediction, campaign propensity, etc.
- A Foundation Layer model
- 30+ Analysis Areas are provided within the Model
- The Analytical Layer (Datamarts) will still be heavily customized depending on specific bank/department needs
I-DEM focuses on addressing issues such as editing, deleting, importing and exporting data using a web based, secure and user-friendly application.
- Transfer of mass data to databases.
- Make the necessary arrangements on the existing data following authorization rules and approval mechanisms.
- Data compatibility check in accordance with the rules defined in the system.
- Identification of table, column, and cell which a user can access, setting the information to be entered during the information input from the definition screens.
- Enforce simple data type control in the information input field.
- Monitor all the updates made.
- Quality assurance at data entry.
- Control & audit, through logs of all data changes.
- Easy-made Import & Export data.
- Cost/effort reduction.
- Improved Security.
- Time savings.
- Easy to use.
- Flexible for new business requirements.
- No installation required.